The primary duties of this position involve assisting the Concierge Physician directly by performing selected clinical and administrative duties, as well as assist other practitioners as part of the clinical care team. The LPN is also responsible for fielding phone calls from Membership Patients to address medical concerns and inquiries and schedule appointments for the Concierge Physician. The LPN will be expected to perform regular clinical duties such as greet and room patients, take vitals, perform work ups, phlebotomy, injections, etc.
This position is based out of both our Naples and Bonita Springs outpatient clinics – the LPN will travel between each location as needed. Occasional (rare) house calls to patient homes could also be required in order to reassess medication dosages, etc. After business hours, the LPN may be expected to keep the company cell phone and laptop to answer and field any emergency after-hours calls from our Membership Patients.
● Monday through Friday
● The LPN is a salaried employee and may be occasionally required to work outside of these hours
● Experience in outpatient / primary care practice environment
● Excellent customer service skills
● Experience in clinical and administrative medical office tasks
● Strong communication skills in person, over the phone, and by email
● Strong computer, electronic medical record and technological proficiency
● Florida LPN License
● Florida Driver’s License in good standing
● BLS/CPR Certification
We offer an annual salary which is higher than average in the Florida market and biweekly allowance for medical insurance and other uses.